mBot Planet Adventure Project
Hands on experience
Advanced Programming Knowledge
What you learn
mBot Project-based Learning Weekly Class
For P3 and above
Students who have established a solid foundation in one or multiple robot kits will be able to further challenge themselves through learning how to work on projects. Project-based learning allows students to turn creative ideas into real applications. With guidance from the instructor, students will be able to modify their basic robot kit and re-assemble to transform into other models, or combining the robot kits with one another to create even more capabilities. Projects are crafted with open topics such as Smart City to allow students to apply creativity and problem solving skills while learning.
1. Students are able to learn the real life car park system.
2. Students are able to study the functionality and structure of real life car park system.
3. Students are able to learn all graphical blocks needed for smart car park system.
4. Students are able to program their own car park system.
5. Students are able to learn the importance of fire safety.
6. Students are able to learn the mechanical structure of mBot fireman.
Students are able to construct program to use mBot fireman find and extinguish the fire.
Every Saturday 3:15pm - 5:15pm